Reduce plastic and paper waste whilst saving money with low cost re-usable cups from Squeezyball.
- Average use time for a single use cup is 13 minutes (the time to drink the coffee!)
- Every single use cup used impacts on the environment and costs money. Most go to landfill…or worse!
- Our cups are made from natural bamboo fibre and waste rice husk from sustainable sources. It is compostable (like wood) and breaks down in around 2 years in soil. In addition the lid and sleeve are made of recyclable silicone.
- The cups save the user money…most coffee outlets (including major chains) offer up to £0.50 off a beverage if the customer supplies their own cup. You could save over £300 per year!
- The cups are odour-free, hard wearing, dish-washable and come in a range of attractive colours.
- We can brand these cups (for example as illustrated). We can also supply pantone matched or all-over print designs in process colours.
Help the growers
- Squeezyball also donate £0.05/pc for every cup sale to the Fairtrade Foundation to create awareness and improve farmer livelihoods in developing countries*
- MOQ 2000pcs and prices from £2.85/pc
- So, help save the planet, reduce waste, save money and help support the coffee growers.
- For more details and order information please contact us today!!
*Squeezyball Ltd supports the Fairtrade Foundation through donations and promotion with its customers to create awareness of unfair trade and improve farmer livelihoods in developing countries. Squeezyball Ltd are not a Fairtrade licencee, nor is this product Fairtrade certified. For more information on the Fairtrade Foundation or how you can support the cause, see Fairtrade.org.uk.